The ASUS Phoenix GeForce? GTX 1650
Is a high-definition powerhouse packed into a compact layout? It boasts a large single fan with a Wing-blade design that has trickled down from top-tier cards? This gives the Phoenix a performance boost over the competition while keeping its size small enough to be compatible with most modern chassis. Just like its namesake, the Phoenix also boasts a long lifespan with features like IP5X dust resistance, dual ball fan bearings, and Auto-Extreme Technology. If you’re looking for a nimble sidekick that will keep pushing pixels for years to come, the Phoenix is your beast.
Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
- The ASUS Phoenix GeForce??GTX 1650 is built with the breakthrough graphics performance of the award-winning?NVIDIA Turing? architecture?to supercharge your favorite games.
- Get?game-ready with a performance that?s twice as fast as the GeForce GTX 950 and up to 70% faster than the GTX 1050.
- GeForce Experience lets you capture and share videos, screenshots, and live streams with friends, keep your GeForce drivers up to date and easily optimize your in-game settings.
- Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve-bearing designs.
- IP5X dust resistance?offers protection from particle ingress for better durability.
- Auto-Extreme Technology?uses automation to enhance reliability.
- A?Compact design?maximizes compatibility.
- GPU Tweak II?provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring